After configuring a FlexE interface, verify the configuration.
A FlexE interface has been configured.
- Run the display flexe group information slot slot-id card card-id command to check the group information of a FlexE card.
- Run any of the following commands to check information about FlexE service interfaces, FlexE physical interfaces, and physical interfaces bound to a FlexE group:
- Run the display interface ethernet brief command to check brief information about FlexE interfaces.
- Run the display interface flexe interface-number command to check the running status and statistics of a FlexE interface.
- Run the display lldp neighbor brief command to check brief information about LLDP neighbors of FlexE interfaces.